GAIL India is in talks with non-telecom public sector undertakings (PSUs) to take a common legal recourse in the controversial adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue. Among the companies it is in discussions with are Oil India (OIL) and Power Grid Corporation (PGCIL).Earlier this month, the Supreme Court had directed the transmission major to approach the appropriate forum regarding the issue.The department of telecommunications (DoT) had raised a demand of Rs 1.83 trillion from the company towards annual licensing fee, including interest and penalty of AGR. If the amount has to be paid, it will significantly affect the Rs 1 trillion capital expenditure plan the company has lined up for the next five years.
- Dr. Kunjufu Jawanza Blog Based Upon Education Of Black Boys
- MEMBERZ CONNECT REVIEW
- Apartments Interior Designers In Bangalore
- Best Malay Wedding Venues & Wedding Planner In Singapore| Comel & Molek Wedding Service
- 3BHK Independent House For Sale In Mokila Hyderabad
- Best CLAT Coaching Institute In Indore | AILET Classes | Law, LLB Entrance Exam Preparation
- QueContent Composer Review
- Baby Footprints | Baby Hand And Footprints
- Best Web Hosting India | Hostkarle |
- Why You Choose BeTec Host For Web Hosting & Web Development Solutions?