Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Next Generation Contact Lenses and Visual Prostheses Market, 2019-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of therapeutic contact lenses, drug-eluting contact lenses, diagnostic / monitoring contact lenses and visual prostheses. The study lays emphasis on the novel products and technologies that are being developed for the treatment of ocular disorders, which generally cause severe visual impairment or blindness. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
• A detailed review of the landscape of novel ophthalmic products, highlighting the different categories of contact lenses and visual prostheses (bionic eye technologies) developed / being developed by various players across the world.
• An analysis of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of marketed products.
• Brief profiles of the novel technologies that are being developed to expand the functionality of contact lenses.
• An in-depth analysis of the various patents granted / filed related to next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses since 2013.
• An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain.
• A study of prevalent and emerging trends, and the popularity of next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses, as observed on the social media platform, Twitter.
• A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain, featuring a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain individuals., who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
Read More: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/next-generation-contact-lenses-and-visual-prostheses-market-2019-2030/244.html