1624 Voorhies Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Mon to Fir 8:30am–6pm, Saturday 9am–12:30pm
The Gursoy Law Firm provides immigration services to individuals and companies all across the country. We represent clients in front of the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS), U.S. Consulates, U.S. Department of Labor and other agencies of the government. We have effectively represented clients for over 15 years and helped obtain work visas such as H1B, E1, E2, L1 and work authorizations, as well as adjustment of status and permanent residence (green cards).
We have great success assisting clients with family-based permanent residency, K1 Fiance Visa, K3 Marriage Visa, VAWA and Family Abuse Cases, and Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence.
In addition, we also provide legal representation before the Immigration Court, Board of Immigration Appeals, Federal District
- Explore Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam Tourist Visa & Travel Guide 2020 For Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City
- Dubai Yoga – LifeStyle Yoga
- How To Safeguard Your Startup Business From Insurance Breach?
- Resolve Sage Drive Not Syncing Issue
- Southwest Airline Reservation
- QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-941-3691 Technical Support
- Kids Luxury Clothing – Velveteen
- LMRCL Recruitment 2019-2020 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer And Public Relations Assistant (UPMRCL)
- Online Travel Agency Portal For Web And Mobile App At $2999
- Cloud-based Software That Add Voicemail Feature To Your Website