"The government has asked telecom companies to submit AGR self-assessment documents that form the basis of their statutory dues calculation, DoT sources said.
The sources, who did not wish to be named, said that the exercise will help the Department of Telecom examine the AGR calculations being made by the telecom players.All three telecom companies Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Tata Teleservices have been asked to provide "
- Yobit Support Number + 1(850) 424-1333
- How To Make Users Spend More Time Reading Content On Your Website
- Shingle Roof Installation Ottawa
- The Unique Features Of A VPS Hosting Service
- IAF Recruitment 2020 – 256 Vacancies
- Judi Slot Online Indonesia Terbaik
- Hire Skilled Android Developers In India
- Web Hosting Company – Professional Web Development – BeTec Host
- QuickBooks Support ☎ +𝟏888⇉403⇉0506 Phone Number
- Award Management System