"The government has asked telecom companies to submit AGR self-assessment documents that form the basis of their statutory dues calculation, DoT sources said.
The sources, who did not wish to be named, said that the exercise will help the Department of Telecom examine the AGR calculations being made by the telecom players.All three telecom companies Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea and Tata Teleservices have been asked to provide "
- Sites And Plots In Bangalore
- Finding The Clipping Path Service Provider That’s Right For You
- Best New Zealand Immigration Consultants In Hyderabad
- Keuntungan Bermain Situs Bet88 Indonesia Terpercaya
- IOCL Recruitment 2019-2020 Junior Engineering Assistant (Panipat Refinery & Petrochemica)
- Camera For Rent In Bangalore Near Me
- Top SEO Tools You Should Consider In 2020
- ONION SHAMPOO TO REDUCE HAIRFALL
- MEE Multiple Effect Evaporator-CentPro
- Online Travel Agency Portal For Web And Mobile App At $2999