The “test checks” as promised by the government on AGR-hit telecom companies’ dues assessment could start this week for large telcos, according to a senior DoT official.The government also wants Vodafone Idea to expedite its self-assessment, and Telecom Secretary Anshu Prakash is believed to have communicated DoT’s views in this regard to VIL, CEO and MD Ravinder Takkar during a recent meeting on Friday evening.A DoT official said that “test checks” of AGR calculation for a sample year would commence shortly and it could be as early as this week at least for large telecom companies.
- Agen Slot Online Indonesia
- Accessibility Assistant Shopify App | Where Innovation Meets Social Values
- Shopify Store Setup Service Provider | CartCoders
- Contact Appending | Contact Appending Service | Contact Append
- Driving Transparency With Dynamics Business Central And Magento Integration
- Car Removal Brisbane | Cash For Unwanted Cars Brisbane Up To $9999
- Captain Marvel Review: The Birth Of A Superhero!
- Safety Course In Chennai | Spplimited.com
- UFO Light LED Motion Sensor 100W 13,000 Lumens For Warehouses Factories Manufacturing
- Building Cleaning Cradle