French tech major Capgemini, which employs close to 1.15 lakh people in India, is looking to hire up to 30,000 employees in the country this year, as it seeks to derive more value from its presence here.The hiring will be evenly split between freshers and experienced professionals, or laterals, it’s country chief executive Ashwin Yardi told PTI. The Indian workforce constitutes over half of its global employees base.
- KSP Recruitment 2020 – 2672 Posts
- Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
- Where Will Vodafone Drama End?
- OSSC Recruitment 2019-2020 Soil Conservation Extension Worker
- MediaTek Announced The Launch Of Helio P95 Chipset
- POKHARA BUDDHIST PILGRIMAGE TOUR
- Punjab Education Recruitment Board
- Germany Study Visa Consultants In Delhi | Study Visa Consultants
- Online Company Registration
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020 – 2500 Posts